Problems with Hangar 360

Reaction score
Just recently I noticed that all of the Hangar 360 panoramas I have uploaded to their site no longer load. Has anybody else had that problem? I had about 15 panoramas for which the links no longer work. I get a message saying "Error Loading 360." It is a fantastic app and The panoramas were awesome.

Last one I did was the 19 th and did with my MP around 3500' from me
⁠Hangar 360 photos from around the world.⁠⁦‪viewer.hangar.com‬⁩
Have tried several times with the M2P but not supported yet but not tried with my P3 in awhile .
Also I have about 100 in my app and all work that took .
Glad to hear it is working for you. I have done about 20 of them and they were all beautiful. Now they won't load from either of my computers. I am wondering if they limit the time they are up. Each one of those must take quite a bit of storage.

All mine are on this year's 64 gb 7.9 ipad and starting doing them in sept of 1017 .Only have a few on my iMac . I thought unless you saved them they kept them . Really don't know how it is set up .
You saying you don't have them in your app ? If that was the case with me I would delete it and reinstall it like we do go and see if that didn't cure it .

All mine are on this year's 64 gb 7.9 ipad and starting doing them in sept of 1017 .Only have a few on my iMac . I thought unless you saved them they kept them . Really don't know how it is set up .
You saying you don't have them in your app ? If that was the case with me I would delete it and reinstall it like we do go and see if that didn't cure it .
Actually, they do not appear on my iPad any longer. And I have not been able to upload new ones from my iPad for a couple months, even though the app takes the photos when flying. That is a different issue, which I have also have not been able to resolve. I perhaps should try to delete and reinstall, but to do that would guarantee I would never been able retrieve the photos I once was successful in uploading. The thing is, the panorama links to the Hangar 360 site continued to work beautifully for at least a month after my app stopped working. But now they are all gone too. As yet, I have not heard back from Hangar 360.

Well the way I understood it they have the 360's so it would seem if you deleted the app and re downloaded it and logged in it would have your 360's but really don't know as I have not had you issue . I just tried to delete the app to see what it did and saw this so really don't not what to tell you know, sorry.
IMG_1669.PNG Sure you have logged out and back in again ?

Well the way I understood it they have the 360's so it would seem if you deleted the app and re downloaded it and logged in it would have your 360's but really don't know as I have not had you issue . I just tried to delete the app to see what it did and saw this so really don't not what to tell you know, sorry.
View attachment 103868
Yes, that dialog box halted me from wanting to delete the app. Even though I cannot find the pictures I think they might be there somewhere.

Well other than going to their website and trying to get them there which I have read people doing ya got me flyboy .They do have them though .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart