private property

For what reason? Trespassing, common courtesy, local regulation, national regulation, privacy reasons, etc.? This is a hugely loaded question as it is. Might as well narrow down what is going to be a non-answer anyway.

In the US you can't interfere with someone's reasonable right to use their property as it was intended. If you are 1" in the air you are not trespassing. When it comes to local judges and right of privacy you might as well toss all the laws out the window as it's going to be a roll of the dice each and every time. In the end a good rule of thumb is if you think someone might take offense.... don't do it.

Private property doesn't equal private air space. Now there is common courtesy , but nobody owns air space

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Mikepoo
People don't complain when a cesena flies over their yard at 500 feet, and you can be sure there is room on that plane for a MUCH better camera.

Just don't hover over someones back yard where they expect not to seen.
Think about from their prospective.

If I am in my pool and a drone flys by at say 150ft. I think, hey there goes a drone and I wave.
Then I see it fly past in the opposite direction and I think, there it goes home.

But if this keeps happening day after day it would get annoying.

Reactions: Norval
I fly over people homes all the time rule do not hover and keep it up high end of the day they don't even notice it or care.

Reactions: Norval

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT