Post your Sunrise and Sunset picture...

2ffb8c3c42ea0810d1a424b6b653fe66.jpg

Sunday night at Dale Hollow Lake.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

That is a great shot. Is this a drone picture, It looks like the picture was taken pretty low to the ground?

That is a great shot. Is this a drone picture, It looks like the picture was taken pretty low to the ground?

It was. I thought the lighting was perfect from the balcony at my room. I decided to just turn my P3S on and hold it while I took a few pictures. Basically I used it as a regular camera and didn't take off. So glad I did that!

Here are the settings
009241b0ee3bd11fe36cef3bff827458.jpg

It was. I thought the lighting was perfect from the balcony at my room. I decided to just turn my P3S on and hold it while I took a few pictures. Basically I used it as a regular camera and didn't take off. So glad I did that!

Here are the settings
009241b0ee3bd11fe36cef3bff827458.jpg

Thank you, I really like that shot. Well done!

Newbie, here are a few shots of the sun!!

Attachments

• DJI_0030.jpg
    DJI_0030.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 357
  • DJI_0053-Pano.jpg
    DJI_0053-Pano.jpg
    8.6 MB · Views: 323
  • DJI_0052.jpg
    DJI_0052.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 345
Reactions: cfd701 and Nickster
Stunning! Any info on the details? Multiple exposure? HDR? Gorgeous!

Thanks - Appreciate it! Bracketed exposures of one facing somewhat down, and another facing all the way up. In Lightroom I made a vertical panorama of the underexposed shots and a second vertical panorama of the brighter shots. In Lightroom, combined these two vertical panoramas together in one final HDR image with tone mapping disabled. Lots of tweaks and adjustments in Lightroom and Photoshop after that.

Thanks - Appreciate it! Bracketed exposures of one facing somewhat down, and another facing all the way up. In Lightroom I made a vertical panorama of the underexposed shots and a second vertical panorama of the brighter shots. In Lightroom, combined these two vertical panoramas together in one final HDR image with tone mapping disabled. Lots of tweaks and adjustments in Lightroom and Photoshop after that.

Very good info. Makes me want Lightroom even more!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka