Post your Sunrise and Sunset picture...

Riverside, Alabama
20160827-DJI_0035.jpg

Well, I need more info to assist.
How did you shoot them? How did you try to stitch them?
What software?

Well I guess you and I need more info.. I literally just tried it and I was hoping that it would stitch them together.. I'm just now starting to look into editing. When I backed them up to google photos, it recognized that it was a pano and it did it on its own.. but I certainly need software for windows 10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll get better results if you get something that you can control rather than stitching by accident.....
Lightroom, Photoshop, maybe Elements - not sure about that. I use lightroom mostly these days as I'm there already and it's easy - and leaves me with a RAW file after the stitch. Which is way cool
Here's an article on a bunch of different software.
Panorama stitching software

I also have PTGui that I use for more complicated stitching where I want a lot more control.
Read up on it.
Be consistent as you make your exposures and your moves. Put up the grid and cross hairs on screen and then you can make controlled, consistent moves from frame to frame - and watch your height as the drone will bob up and down slightly - I try to keep all frames within 1' if possible and do about a 50% overlap on each frame.

All this will help give you a better stitch without errors.

Still playing and learning how to use my camera settings. But thought this looked pretty neat with the rain off to the right.

Attachments

• DJI_0020 (2).JPG
    DJI_0020 (2).JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 325
9 frame multi-row pano. 3 across and 3 rows down
View attachment 64557

Looks good cropped up from bottom to just below the road, but I wanted to see what I could do with multi-rows....
Nice. How big are your files at the end of all the editing? Just getting into editing, and someone recently recommended Microsoft ICE. It's pretty legit since it's free, but I like to utilise the most out of the p3p.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor