Post Your Still Images Taken With the P4P!

Struggled to find legal places to fly but got some good ones while in SD

4xSBkOP.jpg

0A28N7n.jpg

ZQhZoFe.jpg

EGahmwJ.jpg

BT70pav.jpg

zNxJQ5k.jpg

BEFBRG9.jpg

K5N19YN.jpg

GM2YGvA.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sounds good! Did you have any issues with the temperature?
Kept the batteries warm in a small cooler with heat packs (hot hands) no noticeable drop in fly time...start up was a little slower but not too bad...little colder on top of Mowich lake road...cold is great as it keeps all the tourists away so it was mostly me, my truck and my dog (and the bird)
20161214_drone_ric_rainier.jpg
;-)

Nice setting and POV but the color correction is horrible. Purple and blue shadows? Hopefully this wasn't straight out of the camera (doesn't look like it) and was instead using one of the "creative" settings. No offense intended towards you, but people here need to recognize that blue shadows aren't normal. I see so much of it that I'm starting to worry that the camera has some sort of bias towards the cool end of the color spectrum. What were you using for exposure / color correction settings?

Really? You've never seen "same color as the sky above it" snow? I have. I'm. To defending that photo, I don't know what it really looked like out here, but, yes, sometimes snow can take on the reflected colors above/around it. And I've seen blue shadows as well.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

...hovering about 6-8' off the stream for a number of flights...not a glitch...iso 100 - f9 - 1/6 sec...slowest I could get without an ND...file holds up pretty well to a 100% crop (2nd image)...lots to like about this bird

Cool use of the drone to catch some POV's that would be a pain to get otherwise. Nice job on the exposures/comps. Nice detail at 1/6 sec allowing for the water motion. :)

Cool use of the drone to catch some POV's that would be a pain to get otherwise.. :)
Thank you sir...and that's exactly why I fly...nice that we're finally getting camera quality to take advantage of that ability

Thank you sir...and that's exactly why I fly...nice that we're finally getting camera quality to take advantage of that ability
Welcome. One of the advantages of using the drone is that you don't have to deal with footprints messing up a pristine setting like this --- I've been on too many photo trips where I have to deal with post processing to remove a foot print or two. The most frustrating on those that were self-inflicted. :eek:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT