Post Your Still Images Taken With the P4P!

Wish I had a P4P. I'm a beginner with a P3S...

Sent from my SM-N920P using PhantomPilots mobile app
You've got to start somewhere! My other quads I've been flying have zero sensors for collision avoidance to I learned to fly without those but it will be nice to have this one with the sensors. I'm pretty wide open where I fly the most so I'm lucky for that. Not much, if any interference from other WiFi, power lines or tall trees.
I've been reading up and watching tons of YouTube videos learning all about these DJI quads.
Good luck with you flying and be safe! ..and most of all have fun!
:)

Hello everyone! After a quick search I didn't see a similar thread, so I thought it would be nice if we had an official thread where we can share images taken with our new P4P's.
Hello everyone! After a quick search I didn't see a similar thread, so I thought it would be nice if we had an official thread where we can share images taken with our new P4P's.

Here's one of my first drone pics :eek: its a start... DJI_0005-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

Started the new year off with a series of flights down in a snowy canyon near Mount Rainier...temp mid-20's...hovering about 6-8' off the stream for a number of flights...not a glitch...iso 100 - f9 - 1/6 sec...slowest I could get without an ND...file holds up pretty well to a 100% crop (2nd image)...lots to like about this bird ;-)
20170101_drone_carbon_canyon-sm.jpg
20170101_drone_carbon_canyon-crop.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164