Post Your Still Images Taken With the P4P!

Loving this camera:
DJI_0151a-X3.jpg

DJI_0277aa-X3.jpg

Shot in .jpg, Aperture priority, ISO 100, F5.6

Perfect ship portrait Meta4,

I had to photograph a ship at work last week and was warned about strong radar and comms signals. It all went to plan but wondered if you have run into this problem?

Perfect ship portrait Meta4,
I had to photograph a ship at work last week and was warned about strong radar and comms signals. It all went to plan but wondered if you have run into this problem?
If you'd asked a couple of weeks back, I'd have said never.
But since then I've had a couple of minor control difficulties that might have been related to ship's equipment ... or maybe not.
If you look at this gallery you see that I spend enough time close in around ships: Shipping - Above & Beyond Photography
But if there is an effect it's something I hardly ever see.

If you'd asked a couple of weeks back, I'd have said never.
But since then I've had a couple of minor control difficulties that might have been related to ship's equipment ... or maybe not.
If you look at this gallery you see that I spend enough time close in around ships: Shipping - Above & Beyond Photography
But if there is an effect it's something I hardly ever see.
Awesome set of photos, really.

I think the control is a lot more robust now than it was on the P2 for example,,,I hope :)

Castillo Serralles en Ponce, Puerto Rico
View attachment 71455
Cruceta del Vigia y Castillo Serralles en Ponce, Puerto Rico
View attachment 71456
Downtown Ponce, Puerto Rico
View attachment 71457

Love the pics!
I wonder if you could fly nearby the Arecibo Observatory is a radio telescope in the municipality of Arecibo, Puerto Rico?
Or if it would be a no fly zone?
That would be a very impressive photo! It was the place that was in the old James Bond movie "Goldeneye".
:)

After holding back for a little while to read reports on the new camera, my P4P arrived a couple of days ago, and this morning was calm enough for me to capture this pre-sunrise image at a local reservoir. This was the first image out of the camera (with a little bit of post work). Whilst I need to work a little on the focus technique, all in all I am really happy with the noticeable improvement in quality over the P3P.
DeanRes0001vPP.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94