Poll: Which Phantom do you fly the most?

Which do you currently own and fly the most?

• Phantom 4 Pro / P4P+ variants

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Phantom 4 Advanced

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Phantom 4

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Phantom 3 Pro

• Phantom 3 Advanced

• Phantom 3 Standard

• Phantom 3 SE

• Phantom 3 4K (Not the Pro)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I am applying to become an Approved Vendor here, I am already an Approved Vendor on Mavicpilots. For business marketing reasons, I would like to ask what model Phantoms members own and fly the most. I am including the Phantom series from the P3S forward. Before I go and invest tens of thousands of dollars in replacement parts, I would like to test the waters and see what people are flying and will need parts and repairs for.

Answers are limited to 1 answer/category. Please feel free to offer suggestions as how I could improve this poll.

I am aware that there is another thread as to what members own, but this poll is about what people fly the most.

Thank you for participating.

Rob
Thunderdrones

Reactions: dirkclod
What !!!!!.........you left out "My P3SE"...(mine)....unless you want to cover it by the P3 Standard range so ? let me know then i will vote and it will be for the P3std what i dont own !

Reactions: chatikib
P3 4k
face-yellow-loop-59.emoji.png

Reactions: Former Member
I am applying to become an Approved Vendor here, I am already an Approved Vendor on Mavicpilots. For business marketing reasons, I would like to ask what model Phantoms members own and fly the most. I am including the Phantom series from the P3S forward. Before I go and invest tens of thousands of dollars in replacement parts, I would like to test the waters and see what people are flying and will need parts and repairs for.

Answers are limited to 1 answer/category. Please feel free to offer suggestions as how I could improve this poll.

I am aware that there is another thread as to what members own, but this poll is about what people fly the most.

Thank you for participating.

Rob
Thunderdrones
Since you're wanting to be a vendor /expand i would ask what phantoms would you like to have and fly . i will upgrade to the 4 advanced or pro with-in a year but prices and reviews of sellers will play a big part on who i buy from

Since you're wanting to be a vendor /expand i would ask what phantoms would you like to have and fly . i will upgrade to the 4 advanced or pro with-in a year but prices and reviews of sellers will play a big part on who i buy from

That's a fair question. I have or had one of every consumer bird that DJI makes from the Inspire 2 down to the early Phantoms. Since this is a Phantom poll, for my purposes, the P4P is my favorite Phantom and I fly it more than my P4A, P4, P3P, P3A and P3S. The P4P has obstacle avoidance, good stability, easy to see, a fantastic camera, wide parts availability, factory choice of color (as long as you like black or white), and durability. I love the P4P+ with the integrated display, but I prefer to use my own device.

I think the P4P series fills an important niche in the consumer quadcopter market. And with prices falling these days, the P4P cant be beat if you want a Phantom.

Reactions: RW8888
That's a fair question. I have or had one of every consumer bird that DJI makes from the Inspire 2 down to the early Phantoms. Since this is a Phantom poll, for my purposes, the P4P is my favorite Phantom and I fly it more than my P4A, P4, P3P, P3A and P3S. The P4P has obstacle avoidance, good stability, easy to see, a fantastic camera, wide parts availability, factory choice of color (as long as you like black or white), and durability. I love the P4P+ with the integrated display, but I prefer to use my own device.

I think the P4P series fills an important niche in the consumer quadcopter market. And with prices falling these days, the P4P cant be beat if you want a Phantom.
I've been flying the p4 for a year now and love it do wish i had the better camera . leaning toward the advanced as the other bells and whistles of the pro are not that important to me as the camera

Unless your planing to keep this voting poll going for a long long long time...I don't think it going to be very accurate in the long runn !
Theirs lots of P3 SE's and LOL only one Vote Oh Come On......LOL the one votes me....and Dirkclod posted what he had and never voted ! and many many many many many P3S's too and ONE Vote ! I Think a much better question IS what do you own ! well Gee Good Luck any how.

P3A since it's the only one I have. Relative Quadcopter newbe here. Been around RC planes all my life.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor