POI Phantom 4pro

Reaction score
I've been having issues lately with my p4p. first of all the POI button no longer does anything when I push it (it worked yesterday then i updated the go ap on my android device). I push the POI button and nothing happens.

second, I've been getting choppy video feed. the bird isn't too far away from me and the video on the tablet scrambles.

I've had the bird for a year and these are problems that recently have appeared.

thanks in advance

SG

I can't offer any help, sorry. But I use my POI every week, never had an issue like you described. As a side note, I am using the Plus controller.
You might try the usual, different tablet, new cable.

Best of luck!

You've just learned why I never upgrade anything if the craft is working ok. Turn off auto update on your device. It's high risk to update IMO, and you lose flexibility with each version.

I've been having issues lately with my p4p. first of all the POI button no longer does anything when I push it (it worked yesterday then i updated the go ap on my android device). I push the POI button and nothing happens.

second, I've been getting choppy video feed. the bird isn't too far away from me and the video on the tablet scrambles.

I've had the bird for a year and these are problems that recently have appeared.

thanks in advance

SG

Try deleting go app and re installing it. Do a hard reboot when done.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michello