POI not responding correctly on Waypoint mode in Litchi App

Reaction score
Hi,

I created a route on Litchi App to run on my Phantom 4 Advanced. I have two problem that I can't seem to understand with that route as for me it is set properly.

My first problem is that my Phantom will not focus on my POI when arriving on its first Waypoints (it does for the following waypoints just not for N°1). It does orient itself towards the POI but does not tilt the camera down, very frustrating!

Second problem is later on I want to make a vertical shot so I set the focus to interpolate and ask the camera to be at -90°. Once again the phantom does not obey and I have to set it down manually.

Did that happen to anybody? Does anyone has any advice at all concerning those issues?
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

If the waypoint is out of range (drone disconnected) then the camera will not point at the poi. Camera tilt degrees are sent from the controller and not set in the phantom so if your drone is disconnected from the controller then it will not focus on the poi

Also for interpolate to work the previous waypoint also has to be set to interpolate.

Hi Bobby and thank you for your answer. However I think it is more a setting issue (even though I think I have set it properly) because the drone is only 30m from me on its first Waypoints and I do not lose signal aat any moment.

Add another waypoint PRIOR to the first waypoint. That should fix the POI prob on that one.

Hi Pharm and thank you so much for your answer. Is that possible on Litchi? For all I know I only can add waypoints in chronological order. Since I have 12 waypoints set, if I add a new one it will be N°13. Or is there another way?

Thank you community. I have found the solution. I did insert a waypoint right after my first one (couldn't find how to insert it prior but oh well, it worked :D) by pressing the insert button while selecting my first waypoint.
To tilt the camera, instead of using the interpolate function, I tried instead adding a tilt Camera action under the action menu. And it works. Thanks everyone

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor