Pleasantly surprised (for a noob) with total miles after 6 weeks

Reaction score
139,980 feet (26.5 miles)

I wasn't expecting to have flown that many miles so far. A little more than 4.5 hours total flight time, so I'm not tearing around the landscape. Again, for my first real drone I think this is a testament to how good of a platform this is.

Playing around in the DJI GO 4 app in the flight logs was also a pleasant surprise. I was expecting to see "aircraft disconnected" messages on a couple of the flights but did not see that recorded. Having the cached map showed me where to look but only saw wind warnings sprinkled throughout the flights.

I have 127 miles in just over a year and 34 miles of that on the P4P -- my average speed is about 10mph.

Wind warnings are a bug that I don't know has been fixed.

Brian

Reactions: azgeek
Ive logged on p4p 8 hrs 59 flights and close to 83.7 miles 442,000 ft on my p4 its way more

Where can you check total time and distance of a drone?

Another thing you can do is sign up for HealthyDrones and you can upload your logs there and view lots of details as well. You can go the free route and have 100 flights when you select free. They have other plans that allow many more flights and offer additional features. There is an automated process to upload to HealthyDrones.

Brian

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel