Pitch Tilt Issue

Reaction score
OK chaps I have fitted a Walkera G-2D gimbal to my FC40 in place of the original fixed camera mounting. I have wired the power to the two flying leads inside the Phantom and have added the extra wire for the remote pitch tilt control of the gimbal. I have fitted a genuine DJI tilt control to my transmitter and checked it in Naza and calibrated it. I was very pleased as it all worked first time after a lot of juggling with figures in the naza gimble set up. I have set it so that the gimbal looks straight ahead and ninety degrees straight down and varying between the two with the tilt leaver. My problem is that although the gimbal moves over the complete range it only responds to the second half of tilt leaver moment. I have been altering the figures in the naza gimbal settings Max Centre Min to no avail. Anyone out there have any ideals, sorry its a long question but wanted to get it right.

OK chaps I have fitted a Walkera G-2D gimbal to my FC40 in place of the original fixed camera mounting. I have wired the power to the two flying leads inside the Phantom and have added the extra wire for the remote pitch tilt control of the gimbal. I have fitted a genuine DJI tilt control to my transmitter and checked it in Naza and calibrated it. I was very pleased as it all worked first time after a lot of juggling with figures in the naza gimble set up. I have set it so that the gimbal looks straight ahead and ninety degrees straight down and varying between the two with the tilt leaver. My problem is that although the gimbal moves over the complete range it only responds to the second half of tilt leaver moment. I have been altering the figures in the naza gimbal settings Max Centre Min to no avail. Anyone out there have any ideals, sorry its a long question but wanted to get it right.

Check you're other thread on the subject. I replied there.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl