Pin Point location rotation Phantom3 or 4?

Reaction score
I'm probably not using the correct verbiage but can anyone tell me if the Phantom3 or 4 have the function where you can set a point on the display and then the drone will automatically rotate around that point in a perfectly circular motion? I have al older Phantom 2 that I've added all the FPV stuff to but am wanting to sell it and upgrade.

I'm probably not using the correct verbiage but can anyone tell me if the Phantom3 or 4 have the function where you can set a point on the display and then the drone will automatically rotate around that point in a perfectly circular motion? I have al older Phantom 2 that I've added all the FPV stuff to but am wanting to sell it and upgrade.
Litchi got one called orbit not sure what dji comes under but sure it does same thing

It's called an orbit. You can do it with Litchi. You pick a POI (Point of Interest) on the display and it will orbit around it.

I only have a Phantom 3 Standard, and using the DJI Go app, it will do what you are asking about, and is called Point of Interest.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan