Phantom Vision Plus Issue

Reaction score
Flying around with my phantom two no problems but then I go to set up at one more location and I get the NA message all over NA on altitude NA on sats detected etc etc it's not a broken connection because I can see the picture but I can't scroll the camera up-and-down and obviously I can't fly without GPS it even takes a picture! Any suggestions or ideas of what may have gone wrong would be very very helpful thank you very much.

HERE IS WHAT MY SCREEN LOOKS LIKE:

Flying around with my phantom two no problems but then I go to set up at one more location and I get the NA message all over NA on altitude NA on sats detected etc etc it's not a broken connection because I can see the picture but I can't scroll the camera up-and-down and obviously I can't fly without GPS it even takes a picture! Any suggestions or ideas of what may have gone wrong would be very very helpful thank you very much.

HERE IS WHAT MY SCREEN LOOKS LIKE:
Try cleaning battery contacts in the Phantom and on the battery. get some electrical contact cleaner. You could also use alcohol and a q-tip as a temp. fix. clean thoroughly!

You might try the 2 gray bundles that attach near the top of the camera. Disconnect with tweezers carefully, then reconnect. Check and see if the prongs are straight. If not straighten them. There is also another one on the left side of camera. Check and make sure it's connected. I have heard that sometimes these cables will cause a loss of telemetry (Distance: Altitude: Speed:). Good Luck. Hope this helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan