Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Phantom Spektrum Dx7s switch assign.

Discussion in 'Phantom 1 Help' started by kenskid, Dec 2, 2013.

1. kenskid

I flew today and all is well after installing Spektrum Dx7s.

A few strange things that I can't figure out.

The DX7s only has one toggle that is "3" position. I am using that for GPS-ATTI-Failsafe. The only other "3" position control is the "tuner" marked Aux 2 from factory. I want to control my OFF-Control Lock-Home Lock from a 3 position switch and that is the only one. It is not ideal, but it works.

My question is this. How can I set up a 2 toggle switch for GPS-ATTI (not failsafe) and another 2 toggle switch for OFF--FAILSAFE? This would free up the remaining 3 toggle switch for my OFF-CL-HL control.

Ive read and tried but I'm just not skilled enough to pull it off.

Anyone have ideas?

Thanks

2. kenskid

Re: Phantom Spektrum Dx7s switch assign - OFF - HL - CL

Ok.... Finally got this figured out.

Using 3 toggle FLAP switch for GPS - ATTI - FAILSAFE

Since this is the ONLY three toggle switch, that leaves the OFF- COURSE LOCK - HOME LOCK in no man's land.

By using MIXING (I finally figured it out) I was able to set TWO toggle switches to work in tandem to control when IOC was Off, on Course Lock or Home Lock.

Example:
    One switch down, one switch up = OFF
    Both switches down = Home Lock
    Both switches up = Course Lock

I even surprised myself when it worked in flight.

I'm not really good at explaining it, but if you're interested, I could post some photo's of my settings or I guess, send out the "file" so you can load it into your DX 7s.

PM me or send me an email at *** kjs1SPAM@cox.net *** (take the SPAM out of the address of course).

3. mocca

I have the Phantom Vision And want to use my Dx7s can you help me out Please Thanks