Phantom pro plus remote concern!!

Reaction score
Hi guys just upgraded from mavic pro to phantom 4 pro plus and the back of remote controller seems to get very warm, can someone please tell me if this is normal please as wondering weather to return.
Thanks
Tony

Mine also gets warm as that is the battery you are feeling , normal.
I would like to add that the Pro Plus controller has been flawless , as in not a single crash within 8 6 months.
That is far superior to those trying to run the DJI software off there phone.

We are a rare group that have the pro plus controller, but it is worth every penny thus far.
Not only that but so far no issues in the water as you can see in this video below flying the Phantom 4 pro with Pro Plus controller.

Thanks for putting mind at rest. Was getting concerned as no info I could find said about heat on back. That's a great video. I live in U.K and it's always raining lol. So that could be a great asset

Never had an issue either, and i have the integrated controller. Totally happy with that decision.

Phantomwetsuits... you seem very clued on the + .
I'm having some big issues. Firmware upgrade has caused me loads of issues. I done firmware took out and whatever I do it keeps telling me I have wireless interference. Remote making a hi pitched buzz from the fan and controller getting so hot it's reading between 45-47c.
Only had 5 days and seems like so many issues

Attachments

• IMG_2316.JPG
    IMG_2316.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 288

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94