Phantom give issue after reassembly

Reaction score
Will the Phantom 2 Vision Plus power on properly without the camera attached?
My Phantom 2 Vision Plus fell into a lake. After packing the unit in rice for a week and then reassembling my Phantom 2 Vision Plus the unit gives a red blinking LED.
(http://s656.photobucket.com/user/southc ... 1.mp4.html)

Any advice on troubleshooting this and finding out what's causing the issue?
Thanks for any advice you can give on this issue.

UPDATE:
After plugging this Phantom 2 Vision Plus into my PC the DJI assistant software shows status Voltage: 12399 mV & Current: -418 mA
I plugged new Phantom 2 Vision Plus into my PC and the DJI software show a status of Voltage: 12292 mV and Current: -970 mA

Does anyone know the proper range for the Voltage and what the Current should show for this :?: The Voltage looks too low for the old Phantom.
Thanks again.

scpalmetto said:
UPDATE:
After plugging this Phantom 2 Vision Plus into my PC the DJI assistant software shows status Voltage: 12399 mV & Current: -418 mA
I plugged new Phantom 2 Vision Plus into my PC and the DJI software show a status of Voltage: 12292 mV and Current: -970 mA

Does anyone know the proper range for the Voltage and what the Current should show for this :?: The Voltage looks too low for the old Phantom.
Thanks again.
Not sure , voltage is 12.39 versus 12.29 can't see that being a big deal. Current draw is lower on the old one likely indicating some circuit isn't powering up, perhaps something fried when hitting the water. Not sure how we get minus mA on either, software disply issue I guess.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl