Phantom 4

Reaction score
Flew my p4 for the first time yesterday in sport mode and atti mode. Its insane. Boy can it go. Had great fun with five batteries. You can realy chuck it about ant its so quick to respond just love it.

Hi Rob, sounds really good. I have seen some night shots on utube and look fantastic. Just what are the laws over the pond with the FAA ? We have some pretty tough laws over here with the CAA.

Newbie here how do you enable sport mode? my son has nothing in his settings that allow him to switch and the actual switch on the controller tells us when we flick itwe have to enable multi flight option..........

Newbie here how do you enable sport mode? my son has nothing in his settings that allow him to switch and the actual switch on the controller tells us when we flick itwe have to enable multi flight option..........
Enable multiple flight modes in the app first to make the RC switch active. It's off by default.

If he's really new I'd wait a bit.

The default mode is set to P. The sport mode and atti mode are both activated in the settings at the same time, just the same as the beginner mode

You don't really want to be going in atti mode or sport mode until you have gained some practice in. In these modes all controls will be much more active

I strongly urge you to read the full manual if you have not already. :) https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom_4/en/Phantom_4_User_Manual_en_v1.2_20160805.pdf There is a lot covered there about the other flight modes, RTH, etc. There are things that can cause a crash if you don't understand how they work. Just word of advice. :)

Reactions: uavflyr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72