Phantom 4 upgrade brick

Reaction score
A few months ago I updated my aircraft and controller. The update stuck at 99 percent for 9 hours. I read in a forum to reset it. Now the controller led flashes red and green very quickly and video image is so bad as to be unusable. I tried downgrading etc. and nothing helps. Any help with this problem would be appreciated since tech support will only send me customer service surveys instead of answers.

Ouch! I’ve never updated anything after I switched to Litchi 21 months ago. I’ve had no problems.

Sorry about your trouble. Lots of good folks here who can help. Good luck!
Jim
WA5TEF

I ran into a similar issue a few months ago when I upgraded my P4 to the latest firmware via the DJI GO 4 app. Update stuck at 99% and poor image transmission. Solution for me was to refresh the firmware using the Assistant app on my Mac. Had to recalibrate the vision sensors, IMU, etc. but it seems to work well now. Only complaint is that the gimbal seems prone to wander a bit more than before, but it has always been a bit of an issue with this particular aircraft. I've never had great results updating with the GO app. It's better to just always use the Assistant app for updates IMHO.

Hope this helps!

I never update plus I switched to Litchi 28 months ago and have never had a problem nor I keep getting reminders that a new version is ready to instal. There are numerous horror stories here about losing ability to fly a drone simply by updating firmware yet pilots continue to do it.

Litchi is well worth the $24.00 price since you are flying a $1,000 to $1,500 drone!

Good luck, you’ll find DJI customer service to be totally useless!

Jim
WA5TEF

Reactions: ferrete37

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94