Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 Car Charger

Reaction score
I am shopping for a p4pv2.0 car charger. I checked DJI and they are out of stock (of course). So I checked the sponsors here, plus B&H Photo and Amazon.
Amazon has some disturbingly low prices from $10 to $40. That just doesn't seem right to me. I want to get the best price i can, but I insist on first quality products.
My question is, what may be the difference in all these chargers?

Just a thought what about a DC to AC inverter so one can use the supplied charger?
That is what I use in my car. A 150 W inverter with a "modified sine wave" . It has worked flawlessly for 2-3 years both for my Phantom 4 and my laptop.

I am happy to hear that it works well. I had thought about that, but just didn't know how well it would work. Would also work for other 110v tools, etc.
I will look into one. Thanks.

The rub w/ the DJI auto charger is that generally one has to run the vehicle to get sufficient voltage - the cutoff on the DJI charger is 12.6V which under loaded conditions will be difficult to achieve (assumes lead acid chemistry for source power). The DC/AC converter as suggested is the better bet if tapping off of the vehicle battery is desired.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72