Phantom 4 Pro/Pro Plus DBS Mod

I've wondered the same thing. Seems like the P4 mod should work on the P4P+, as they use the same antennas (to my knowledge).

Reactions: UrbanVoyager
Yesterday I was talking to MaxxUAV Europe and they said there is a new model on the way and current one is not compatible with the pro (probably cause of the dual bandwidths).

Sent from my SM-G930F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Yesterday I was talking to MaxxUAV Europe and they said there is a new model on the way and current one is not compatible with the pro (probably cause of the dual bandwidths).
Yes, most likely. If you're going to place an amplifier in-line or replace the antennas you will need to support both bands, and that means different hardware.

Sent from my SM-G930F using PhantomPilots mobile app

I thought the dual bandwidths might cause an issue with the P4 mod. Glad to know they have something in the works though. Will be on the lookout for this to hit the shelves.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Just got this from DBS mods...

"Working on it as we speak.
As you may be aware the P4 Pro uses frequency switching from 2.4 to 5.8 to give best results.
We are currently working on a dual band panel that will take advantage of this feature and not damage the radio when frequency switch occurs on the fly.

Should be available mid January."

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Just imagine the range of that bird. Start with 4.3 miles and add 50-100 percent more distance. Wow. And factor in the added flight time and you got some real flying there.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl