Phantom 4 Pro + Extra Battery

Reaction score
If anyone is interested I am listing my Phantom 4 Pro for sale. I've had it for just about a month, purchased from the Apple Store, Village Pointe in Omaha on 4/21. It's only been flown a handful of times, never crashed. I am a licensed part 107 pilot and would like to get into drone photography/videography but my main concern at the moment is getting out of debt (yuck)

Selling here because I'm past my return period @ Apple.

Looking for $1500 including the extra battery and DJI care already associated. (I paid $1950 total before tax)

I'll post pictures as soon as I get home from work and if you have questions... Ask away!!

Thanks for looking!!

Hello, I have a DJI inspire 1 v2. I was wondering if you were interested in trading. It is in like new condition. Only flown a couple of times. It also have the upgraded propeller locks. It also has DJI care. It includes everything that comes in the original box. I am trying to get rid of it because I am starting to travel a lot and I need a smaller drone. It makes more sense. I hope you understand and will take my offer.

Maybe you can sell the Inspire and make some money. I am just really interested in a smaller drone. You would make my day if you would accept the trade!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94