which camera is better?

• phantom 4 pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • x5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
hi guys!

currently i have a p3 pro, which ill keep for business because i do a lot of photography for developers, buildings, construction, etc and need no more than the p3pro quality. however i do love photography and want to do an upgrade but still dont know which camera is better, the x5 or phantom 4 pro.

what can you recommend me?

currently i have a p3 pro, which ill keep for business because i do a lot of photography for developers, buildings, construction, etc and need no more than the p3pro quality. however i do love photography and want to do an upgrade but still don't know which camera is better, the x5 or phantom 4 pro.
The X5 should be better as far as photographic quality goes.
It's sensor is considerably better than the sensor on the P4 pro and it uses much larger and more expensive interchangeable lenses.
i-xBHHp2n-S.jpg

But in aerial photography, everything is a compromise.
The downside to the "better" X5 is the cost and weight.
And weight means you have to have a bigger, less portable, more expensive Inspire to lift it and get much shorter flight times.

In favour of the P4 pro, it comes in a much more portable form factor and costs a lot less while getting real flight times of over 20 minutes
It's photographic ability is also impressive as many users have confirmed: DJI Phantom 4 Pro image versus Canon 5DIII w/ 16-35 f/4
Either one will give good photo quality, far beyond what the P3 series was capable of.
You just have to decide what's most important to you.

Reactions: chapsrlz
thanks @Meta4

the last three weeks i´ve been working with an inspire1 with a x5 and im very happy with the results, specially when working with 2 controllers, heres an example. (on sunday i flew an inspire 2 but thats another story)

the reason im asking, and trying to compare both cameras is that i havent been able to test the p4 pro, so i have no raw footage. im aware of the weight, battery duration (we were getting 10 mins with tb47) and less portability of the inspire. ill have a look at the linnk provided.

thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT