Phantom 3 Standard Repair Center Guidance

Reaction score
Hello All,
I'm brand new to the board and glad that I am here. I crashed my first P3S. Entire gimbal came off and ripped of the three connectors along with bending both arms. I've replaced all of the wiring, arms and ribbon cable. Still will not connect to the remote and says gimbal disconnected.

I am finished messing with it and want to send it to a repair shop and just have them fix it. What recommendations do you have for me? I'm in SE Georgia. Just want a fair price and fairly quick turn around. LOL. I already purchased a new one but want this one fixed. Thank you for your time and assistance.

Be safe!

I had the same problem when I repaired my p3 s gimbal. The black and grey wires are your transmit receive antenna wires. I took mine out of the drone and was thinking about replacing them. I hook them up one last time when I got them out and everything worked. I put them back in and everything worked fine. Also check the ribbon cable. 4 of the wires
should read 12 volts. The other 4 are ground.

I ordered my phantom 3 and should have it in about a week. May I ask how you crashed so as to learn from your experience?

I hate confessions. I'm an old fart and my judgement is a little off. First time I was looking up at a large concrete bridge as I was slowly deciding. I landed it in the river. I kept wondering why the screen on my IPad went black? I then looked up.

I went out and flew it after a firmware update. Bad video lag. It flew it into a tree and fell into the water. Hour and half I recovered it. Rebooted everything and video lag was gone.

I was flying close to the water and flew over a waterfall. Records show a big drop in elevation. Downdraft. Then it flew into a tree, it bounced off a rock and hit the water. 3 days later I fished it out from underneath the falls.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164