Phantom 3 standard range extender

Hey MTR-Aerial just wondering where you purchased that aerial with amps from? and what range are you averaging? I am thinking of upgrading my stock P3S.

The antenna is made by FPVLR. (Couple places sell them, same price) I got the amps in two different places, 5.8ghz (5watt) China and the 2.4ghz (4watt) amazon. PM me for exact info if you want. So far I have been averaging 4-5k over heavy congestion(still had more room but it makes me nervous lol) and I have done 4-5k over open area and had no limit so far, excellent radio and video connections. Next weekend I'll be going to a huge open area to test.

The antenna is made by FPVLR. (Couple places sell them, same price) I got the amps in two different places, 5.8ghz (5watt) China and the 2.4ghz (4watt) amazon. PM me for exact info if you want. So far I have been averaging 4-5k over heavy congestion(still had more room but it makes me nervous lol) and I have done 4-5k over open area and had no limit so far, excellent radio and video connections. Next weekend I'll be going to a huge open area to test.
and its going to be a great day

Reactions: MTR-Aerial
cool had to work all morning long go flying later today

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl