Phantom 3 Standard - Long Range Tests

Reaction score
Phantom 3 Standard - Long Range Test

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Phantom 3 Standard - Long Range Test 2

why post 2 random videos without any description or context??

dont keep secrets......i have coat hangers and tinfoil, all i need is my %&*#%& phantom to work right to have all the pieces of the distance puzzle!

Sorry about delay, I just was busy...

I used the internal 2.4Ghz antennas from the transmitter in the bird, I pull mine when I install the Argtek kit, perhaps give a bit of performance. I also installed the Phantom Magic mod V5.3 at 27dbi.
Twice Alfa APA-MP04 for 2.4Ghz and Alfa APA-M25 powered with a 2w 5.8Ghz cheap booster from Aliexpress fed by lipo battery 7,2V 1200mAh (I have energy for more than 90 minutes)

As you can see... the setup it´s not a secret... :)

For the flight of 4042 meters I did not have any RTH, always a good control of the bird at all times and fluid video without delay or lag. I have already made flights of 4400 and I hope to reach the 5000 meters.

Last edited:
Again I return to share with you my last long flight.

As you can see the distance is 5091 meters / 16702 feet which was just the goal I wanted to catch as I said earlier. As I think there are already enough birds on video I will take it easy to upload and post the flight.

For all those who were so eager to know the setup and now have disappeared without saying a word, like the flies with the wind ... a greeting!

If anyone wants to know any details just ask.
A greeting from the south of Spain.

Attachments

• Captura.JPG
    Captura.JPG
    314.2 KB · Views: 388
Hi, new range reached yesterday...
I want to share the result with you and calmly, I have already forgotten the birds for a while:)

Must see...

Reactions: PapaTita
IMG_0331.PNG
I made in my best range 2300m of max distance, the mod is FCC (USA), with skyreat parabolic windsurfer and over the water.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan