Phantom 3 profesional no conecta con DJI go

Reaction score
Que tal, les cuento que tengo un Phantom 3 profesional nuevo, lo enciendo como indica el manual, conecto mi celular (Galaxy S4 android 4.X) y una vez dentro de la aplicacion DJI go, cuando selecciono mi drone (Phantom 3 professional) no me aparece la opcion "camara", solo me aparece la opcion "how to connect", ya no se que hacer, intente de todo lo que encontre en internet pero no tengo forma de hacerlo funcionar.

El unico detalle (si es que es correcta mi observacion) es que cuando el dron esta encendido y tambien el control remoto, el control remoto esta con luz verde pero el dron en su bateria tiene la luz de color roja, no me refiero a las lineas verdes de carga, sino al boton de "encendido" que se queda en color rojo todo el tiempo...

Alguien podria orientarme?

Gracias.

Hello, my name is Martin, from Argentina, I have a new Phantom 3 professional and i cant connect with the DJI go App, i activate developer mode as well as usb debug mode, I turn it on as the manual says, I connect my cell phone (Galaxy S4 android 4.X) and once inside the DJI go application, when I select my drone (Phantom 3 professional) I do not see the option "camara", I only have the option "how to connect", I do not know what to do, try everything It found on the internet but I have no way to make it work.

The only detail (if my observation is correct) is that when the dron is on and also the remote control, the remote control is green but the dron in its battery has the red light, I do not mean the Green load lines, but to the "on" button that stays in red all the time ...

Could someone guide me?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi Martin and welcome to this forum.
It would help for all of us if you may take some screenshots from you Galaxy S4 with Go app screens and place them here.
Check the usb cable connection, it happens from time to time to mee too, at initialization the Go app is not seeing the bird (camera field is not blue), then I disconnect the connection towards my tablet and reconnect again, operation that solves the matter.

@msinger has a useful list of phones /tablets that are recommended by PhantomHelp, DJI or pilots. Unfortunately I don't see your phone model neither recommended by DJI or PhantomHelp.

Share your configuration: FCC ID of both the Aircraft and Remote controller, (see the CE1313 side label on your AC and the one from your RC, placed underneath it)
Share too the FW of your AC, RC and the Go version.

I don't understand why you're concerned about the red lite led from you battery, it is normal it should light while the battery is on.

Friendly advice: this is an English speaking forum, hence an Spanish written thread title won't attract others to help you, I believe by contrary. Change the titling into English and along to my message others will come with their valuable input. P3 gurus are the ones that should feel attracted by your thread title and step in to help you, but it must be in English :)

Last edited:
Olá estou com o mesmo problema, estava tudo normal mais depois que coloquei pra carregar ao reconectar ele não pegou mais. O meu e um phantom 3 advanced, não consigo conectar ao dji go, bem como ao conectar ele não reconhece nada. Já troquei os cabos e ate mesmo outros aparelho de Smartphone e mesmo assim o problema continua. há alguma forma da gente resetar todo o sistema fazer ele voltar ao zero?

FCC ID aeronave: 553-WM3221510
RADIO: SS3-GL3001510
DJI GO: v3.1.11

Olá estou com o mesmo problema, estava tudo normal mais depois que coloquei pra carregar ao reconectar ele não pegou mais. O meu e um phantom 3 advanced, não consigo conectar ao dji go, bem como ao conectar ele não reconhece nada. Já troquei os cabos e ate mesmo outros aparelho de Smartphone e mesmo assim o problema continua. há alguma forma da gente resetar todo o sistema fazer ele voltar ao zero?

FCC ID aeronave: 553-WM3221510
RADIO: SS3-GL3001510
DJI GO: v3.1.11
ola amigo
conseguiu resolver seu problema?

Que tal, les cuento que tengo un Phantom 3 profesional nuevo, lo enciendo como indica el manual, conecto mi celular (Galaxy S4 android 4.X) y una vez dentro de la aplicacion DJI go, cuando selecciono mi drone (Phantom 3 professional) no me aparece la opcion "camara", solo me aparece la opcion "how to connect", ya no se que hacer, intente de todo lo que encontre en internet pero no tengo forma de hacerlo funcionar.

El unico detalle (si es que es correcta mi observacion) es que cuando el dron esta encendido y tambien el control remoto, el control remoto esta con luz verde pero el dron en su bateria tiene la luz de color roja, no me refiero a las lineas verdes de carga, sino al boton de "encendido" que se queda en color rojo todo el tiempo...

Alguien podria orientarme?

Gracias.

Hello, my name is Martin, from Argentina, I have a new Phantom 3 professional and i cant connect with the DJI go App, i activate developer mode as well as usb debug mode, I turn it on as the manual says, I connect my cell phone (Galaxy S4 android 4.X) and once inside the DJI go application, when I select my drone (Phantom 3 professional) I do not see the option "camara", I only have the option "how to connect", I do not know what to do, try everything It found on the internet but I have no way to make it work.

The only detail (if my observation is correct) is that when the dron is on and also the remote control, the remote control is green but the dron in its battery has the red light, I do not mean the Green load lines, but to the "on" button that stays in red all the time ...

Could someone guide me?

Thank you.
hello i have the same problem...did u find some solution?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen