Phantom 3 advanced rear lights

Firstly thank you for everyone’s responses , great forum ,,, I took my Drone to a dji approved repair center , should them the problem and they confirmed there was some sort of issue and it wasn’t Correct ,, I left it with them and only a day later I had an email saying my Drone was ready for collection ,, all sorted ,, the problem was a wire to the led circet board had come off , they repaired the wire and did a full diagnostics on the Drone ,,, all ok and ready to fly again this weekend ( weather permitting) . Always better to be safe than sorry ,, thanks again guys and happy new year .

Firstly thank you for everyone’s responses , great forum ,,, I took my Drone to a dji approved repair center , should them the problem and they confirmed there was some sort of issue and it wasn’t Correct ,, I left it with them and only a day later I had an email saying my Drone was ready for collection ,, all sorted ,, the problem was a wire to the led circet board had come off , they repaired the wire and did a full diagnostics on the Drone ,,, all ok and ready to fly again this weekend ( weather permitting) . Always better to be safe than sorry ,, thanks again guys and happy new year .
Thanks for the feedback! It's always good to eventually learn what the problem was...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT