Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Phantom 3 4K distance issue!!!

Discussion in 'Standard/4k Discussion' started by absaryounis, Feb 18, 2016.

1. absaryounis

Hi guys, hope you're well

Im a fairly new owner of a DJI phantom 3 4K which operates over wifi and I have already gained increasingly sick of the distance this will travel too or should I say lack of

Flew it today over a field and it didn't even go very high and it constantly kept saying "no signal" and losing connection via the camera on the screen. So I had the drone floating in the air and the screen claiming there was no connection with the aircraft

Scales were calibrated and latest update was installed a week ago.

Any ideas as to what might be the issue? Regret being a tight and getting this now!!! Should have bitten the bullet and got a professional instead

I have uploaded an example of the distance travelled with constant loss of signal warnings please advise. If you cannot view via the link pop over to my Instagram @absaryounis thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

2. nix240z

check the 8 pin connector cable on the gimbal, I had similar problem on my Pro and one of the 8 pins had worked its way out of the connector a tiny bit

3. gklugie

RE-Bind the controller to the phantom.

4. Alan Russel

Your loss of signal could be caused by interference, try flying the bird in a different area away from buildings, electricity wires etc..good luck!