Phantom 2 vision + Sell or Part Out?

Reaction score
Hey all.. I hope I've posted in the correct place, as I'm indeed requiring help with what to do with my Phantom 2 vision + ..
I'd like opinion's on what to do with my Phantom 2 vision +
Should I sell as a whole bird with camo case & two batts? original box & everything included as when new, or part it out. This bird has never been apart..

I was planning on giving it to my daughter, who flew in to Michigan from Oklahoma to advise & help with my home painting project, a few weeks back. Here's what happened.

After a long day, I brought the drone outside, handed her the TX & went thru the pre flight steps, I know better now, that we should have taken the short walk to the wide open park for our trial flight. Long story short, she flew it up & it kissed the pine limb, trimmed a piece & fell right back down nearly landing squarely on the gear..

She handed the TX back to me & said No Thanks, I don't wanna fly ..

No damage what so ever, I checked it out, expecting the camera to be separated & all the other scenarios I've read about here..

To my amazement & happiness everything was just fine, & I flew it immediately again after wiping off the props & seating the battery again.

I've flown it a few times since & everything is perfect..
Now what would you recommend? Selling it? What are they worth now?
Parting it out?
Everything works as it should & I'll bet it has less then 3 hours in the air.
Thanks for your help. PM me if you've an interest too.
Phantom2USA

Have you decided what you are going to do? I might be interested in the whole thing or just the gimbal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews