Phantom 2 Vision No connection

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I've a problem with my Phantom 2 Vision, yesterday when I was ready to fly the Vision App shows this. (see screenshot) I lost telemetry, wifi connection and everything else. The Phantom flies OK but I don't know whats happening in the air. I'm using an iPhone 6 as monitor.

What can I do? I hear someone change mainboard 'cause something was burned.

Hope you can help me.

Best regards.

120046vt62vu2o5vkzv6e7.jpg

Hi Rhynyx & welcome to the forum;)

Long shot but have you tried deleting the app from your iPhone 6 & reinstalling it?

What software version is on your P2?

Hi Rhynyx & welcome to the forum;)

Long shot but have you tried deleting the app from your iPhone 6 & reinstalling it?

What software version is on your P2?

Thanks for the welcome mate.

Yes, I tried reinstalling the app and the same. v3.14 firmware on P2V.

Maybe central circuit board?

Have you tried to rebinding the wifi extender to the camera?

How old is your PV2?

Hi guys, I'm new to the Forum! I have been flying a P2V for over two years now. Never had any problems, till after a small crash where I lost my camera. Everything still seemed to work (the phantom still flies like nothing happend) after the crash, with the exception of the camera feed to the app and the camera was shutting off randomly. I had my DJI dealer have a look at it and they replaced the camera cable with the jack plug which resolved the randomly shutting down isssue. The only thing that still doesn't work is the camera feed. I have the same problem as described above and even tried a replacement camera I got from the dealer to test. Nothing works. I tried everything. Resetting, rebinding (including the new mac address of the replacement camera) but nothing works.

I did exactly what the video tells you to do a few times but it just gives me the same result as the screenshot posted by Rhynyx.

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanx in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, I'm new to the Forum! I have been flying a P2V for over two years now. Never had any problems, till after a small crash where I lost my camera. Everything still seemed to work (the phantom still flies like nothing happend) after the crash, with the exception of the camera feed to the app and the camera was shutting off randomly. I had my DJI dealer have a look at it and they replaced the camera cable with the jack plug which resolved the randomly shutting down isssue. The only thing that still doesn't work is the camera feed. I have the same problem as described above and even tried a replacement camera I got from the dealer to test. Nothing works. I tried everything. Resetting, rebinding (including the new mac address of the replacement camera) but nothing works.

I did exactly what the video tells you to do a few times but it just gives me the same result as the screenshot posted by Rhynyx.

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanx in advance!

I've got the same issue, only no crash preceding the failed video. I have control of the camera, can tilt it and take photos and video, I get the live data from the P2V, just don't get the live video.

I had the same issue, sent it in to Drone Nerds to be fixed, and I'm ok now. They said it was a rebinding issue - but I'm wondering if there is some issue with iPhone 6's. I lost the live video feed a few times tonite but with power down and back up I was ok.

Sent from my PT beating heart

That was gonna be my next thing to ask, is the camera lead fully seated in the back of the camera, you think it's in but just give it another push.

I had the same issue, sent it in to Drone Nerds to be fixed, and I'm ok now. They said it was a rebinding issue - but I'm wondering if there is some issue with iPhone 6's. I lost the live video feed a few times tonite but with power down and back up I was ok.

iPhone 6 is ok, that's what I use & had no problems with it. I've used it since I 1st started flying.;)

Reactions: jryser
I tried rebinding, reinstalling app and the same. My P2V it's 1 year old, never crashed. Maybe it's time to replace the central circuit board 'cause today I tried another camera and still not working.

I'll let you know if works.

Reactions: jryser and Clampit
Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Hey guys...Wanted to jump in here....not sure if my issue is "exactly" the same, but sounds very similar. I am using a Droid (Samsung) device and not iPhone, and have been experiencing "no picture" on my DJI app. Everything else works! Satellites, battery, even will take photos and video....just has no screen picture.
Everything is up to date, with application, firmware, etc. Just started happening in the past week.

Thanks dirk, don't think anyone saw the other thread, I know I didn't.;)

Yep I need me glasses......:eek:
It's not that Porky it's just no one is searching . There's bunch's on this lately . Is hard for me to answer all of them in different threads
and they all pertaining to the same issue . Not sure what's up with that !

Reactions: Clampit
And there's not a complete solution there yet either. Mods, any way to combine these threads so we can get a cure soon? Tx!

We've try that one before bro and had no luck with that . I've been here over a year and there hasn't been a set cure yet . Ya just have to look at what all have tried and see what works for you .

Reactions: Clampit and jryser
Hi Guys, I solved my problem!

Turns out I was trying to bind the wrong MAC address :confused:. DJI couldn't supply me with the right MAC address for the replacement camera as well, so I had to find it myself. I used wifi scanning software to find the Mac address of the camera. When I tried binding that one, everything worked again! :D So all in all it was only the camera connection cable that had to be replaced.

Turns out I was trying to bind the wrong MAC address :confused:. DJI couldn't supply me with the right MAC address for the replacement camera as well, so I had to find it myself. I used wifi scanning software to find the Mac address of the camera. When I tried binding that one, everything worked again! :D So all in all it was only the camera connection cable that had to be replaced.

That's great news;) now get out there & start flying....:D

Enjoy & have fun;)

Lucky you!

Enjoy your bird mate.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT