Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Phantom 2 vision doesn't power on

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Help' started by AndyITALY, Jan 5, 2014.

1. AndyITALY

The phantom 2 vision fell suddenly from the sky and fortunately fell on a bush. No damaged parts except a propeller. The battery was off, and some grass entered the space where the battery is located. Cleaned up everything. The battery works properly, however when I put it inside the phantom 2 vision there is a very short blip of the led lights at the bottom of the
    Phantom and after a second or two also the lights of the battery are off. Done this many times, always the same. I have removed the cover of the Phantom: all connections are ok, no loose parts.

Please help.

2. AndyITALY

I should also say that in the past few days -on occasions - I had no problems powering on the Phantom 2 vision, however when trying to lift it for the first time there wax not enough power even if the battery was 100% charged. Instinctly I switched off the Phantom and the battery, and restarted the procedure, after a few trials I was always able to lift the phantom and have a very nice flight experience. I should say the battery is new, I got the phantom 2 vision for Christmas.

3. pileosnafu

Are you on the most current firmware?
    Do you have NAZAM turned on or Phantom mode still?
    Do you get any battery error message?