Phantom 1 Blackmagic 2700mAh battery

Reaction score
I was sent a Blackmagic battery to test and it did really well. I have been flying my Phantom 1 with a Gopro Hero 3+, small GPS Tracker, Fatshark FPV transmitter and camera and for the most part my stock battery gives me about 6 minutes of flight time before I need to land. I have a couple others but the most I got from another 2200 and a 2300 was maybe just over 7 minutes. The Blackmagic 2700 gave me just over 10 minutes and I was flying it a bit harder than I normally do.

I came back around 7 minutes waiting for the buzzer or the light to show and nothing! so I zipped all around within site and around 10 minutes I got the first blink of red, but when I slowed down it went away. But I am calling it 10 minutes to be fair, I think I could get more, but 10 is good for me. The price from Banggood.com was $23.99 and well worth it to me. I did order the mount to place two on the outside but have not installed the batteries yet. I am happy were I am as it will let me fpv that much longer.

the link to the battery is: http://www.banggood.com/DJI-BlackMagic- ... 84201401KG

and if you want to see my video review which basically shows what I just said lol you can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGub5LEJ9TU

Take care
Grandpa Jake

Thanks for sharing the info... I love the maddog batteries but they are hard to find and expensive. The Zippy are bigger and not as good. I wouldn't mind picking up a set of these to see how they work out.

You never know until you try one. A lot of places put these high numbers on only to find out they are no better than the stock. So I had no idea how the Blackmagic would do especially at that price. I have only had it a few days but once the weather clears I am ready to run it again. But for $24 I think it is great. It takes a bit of time for it to get here, but I am not in any hurry. I also got the extended legs and I think they are really cool. I compared them to the original in weight and it was less than 2 grams which is in my mind the same. But they look great and add a lot more stability.

If you get the Blackmagic let me know how your times go.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl