Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

ph3 adv battery damage

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by anthony1337, May 13, 2016.

1. anthony1337

hey guys!
    I have one damaged battery and i own 2 of them. One came with the drone and i've ordedred later additional one at some other store as i bought the drone. is there any way i can tell which battery is which? Can the store tell which battery isnt their?
    I dont have the packaging of the additional battery anymore and both of the batteries have almost the same number of cycles....

2. Trackman1

Without going to look at mine. I thought the have serial numbers.
    I know healthy drones shows a serial number for mine. Must have read it from a log I sent.

3. Raja777m

If you still have the box, it should have serial number for craft, battery, controller, match it with the failed one and you can check it out.
    When you say from a different store, it is not DJI branded (I mean battery)?
    If yes, both should be covered and contact DJI with the serial number of the battery which is not working.

#3 Raja777m, May 13, 2016
    Last edited: May 13, 2016
  4. Blue Bird

This is why it is a good practice to label your batteries if you own multiple.
    They should be labeled by date of purchase and or time of first service.

5. alokbhargava

You can definitely identify using healthy drones if you know which flight was used with first battery and so..

Raja777m likes this.
  6. anthony1337

thanks for the answers guys. both my batteries are original. I remember my first flight was made with the battery that came with drone so i uploaded my flight log to healthydrones and found out the additional battery is the case :).

Raja777m likes this.