Part II Capitola Beach, CA

I have posted two videos do Capitola Beach and I did not get any slack from anybody. The only place I was told we would not be able to fly in the future was at the mission in San Juan Bautista. I live within the 5 mile restriction from the airport and I have called them and I was transferred to at least 3 different people only to be told to be safe.

Makes me want to get my Mid-West self to the beach lol.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks for the video. My family used to have beach house in Capitola when I was a kid. I spent some of the best summers of my life there. You got some great shots of our old house and the beach. That brought back some great memory's. thanks

Maybe I missed where you said it but what Phantom are you flying, moreover what camera?

Thanks for the video. My family used to have beach house in Capitola when I was a kid. I spent some of the best summers of my life there. You got some great shots of our old house and the beach. That brought back some great memory's. thanks

Juan.
I am so glad to have taken you back in memory.. I have another one from there. I thought I posted it.. But, I will soon...take care

Maybe I missed where you said it but what Phantom are you flying, moreover what camera?
I just on the P3 Standard and the standard 2.7 camera.. I am upgrading to the Advanced just to be able to get some better distance. My videos would be a bit longer with some better videos with my editing...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl