P4Pro Wifi HDMI

Reaction score
I have a Nyrius 600 Wifi connected to a BlackPearl 7" monitor to allow a nearby observer to see what I'm seeing. Trouble is it's a bit bulky . . eats the monitor battery (maybe 20 min) . . . and has to be within 15-20ft for a decent stable connection . . . It's meant for indoor use. I added this 5v power regulator to allow it to use the 12vOUT Black Pearl plug. An extra battery makes it awful heavy for hand held use

Can anyone recommend a better product or technical solution?
I need one that would give me an hour or more at least 100m . . P4 range would be better.
Is there a simple HDMI transmitter for the P4P HDMI port that the BlackPearl monitor can receive directly like the P4P itself does well over a mile away?
Thanks for any ideas . .

upload_2017-8-11_12-47-55.png

So answering part of my own question I do have one of these from a previous build . . and it's compatible with the Black Pearl Monitor . . so the question is how do I get a P4Pro+ video feed into this? . . does it have to come from the HDMI port or is there another way?
upload_2017-8-11_13-4-4.png

What about streaming live to FB or YouTube and using a "smart TV" to display? There will be some lag and chop, but it's an idea.

Thanks that does work but not for the purpose I need it . . still looking for a cable . . or maybe I can make one if I can figure out the PINouts . . I've also asked the DJI forum the same question

Got it all figured out today and sent nice 1080p video to a remote 7in screen in real-time while live streaming the same video to Facebook... worked great. Facebook lagged about 20 sec or so and the feed used about 70 megs a min at 720p ... still very good quality... couple of drop outs but not bad

I used theTS832 with black pearl diversity monitor

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl