P4P+(w/ screen) hard case help

Reaction score
I don't know where else to go for help. I've spent 30 minutes looking online in stores and searching here. Almost all bags I see have the controller dropping in vertically, therefore not allowing enough room for the screen on the +. Only Go Professional Cases has gone the extra mile and listed their cases will indeed NOT work. Does anyone know of one that does. And no offense but I'm not looking to modify a case, I've done that before. This one is the only one I've seen that seems like a maybe....

https://www.amazon.com/HPRC-Hard-Ph...84160723&sr=8-16&keywords=phantom+4+hard+case

It received decent reviews elsewhere I found it. You can see how the RC drops in on its side. I don't know the profile of the + RC and the regular RC with bracket folded in.

I can tell you go professional cases told me on monday that they will be making a case for the pro+ and it will be available on their website this week sometime and shipping by the end of the month.

Reactions: jiggyb21
I can tell you go professional cases told me on monday that they will be making a case for the pro+ and it will be available on their website this week sometime and shipping by the end of the month.
Man $40+ shipping on a case already over $200 is a tough pill to swallow. I called several of the online dealers and no one had any info on whether they will carry the updated version of the case. Did you order it?

Man $40+ shipping on a case already over $200 is a tough pill to swallow. I called several of the online dealers and no one had any info on whether they will carry the updated version of the case. Did you order it?
I haven't ordered one yet, I am thinking I am going to wait for a while. I am still trying to recover from the initial expense of the drone!

I just ordered that one, read somewhere it didn't fit. So I called Case Club. She said it does not fit the plus and they are working to update it. I'm so confused. F-it I'm ordering another. Do you use the wheels and the prop on design? I was also looking at the compact version.
I don't know who said it didn't fit, mine fits perfectly. I use the wheels version, and the props on, too.
Come to think of it, I may have trimmed 1/2 inch of foam off where the knuckle of the monitor sits. But it fit before, it was just tight.

Attachments

• myCASE.jpg
    myCASE.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 291
I don't know who said it didn't fit, mine fits perfectly. I use the wheels version, and the props on, too.
Come to think of it, I may have trimmed 1/2 inch of foam off where the knuckle of the monitor sits. But it fit before, it was just tight.
Hey Techcop....Could you take a couple of better shots of the PLUS controller in and out of the foam? I was considering buying this case, but you have the plastic gimbal lock right on the exact spot i need to see :)

Thanks man!

I don't know where else to go for help. I've spent 30 minutes looking online in stores and searching here. Almost all bags I see have the controller dropping in vertically, therefore not allowing enough room for the screen on the +. Only Go Professional Cases has gone the extra mile and listed their cases will indeed NOT work. Does anyone know of one that does. And no offense but I'm not looking to modify a case, I've done that before. This one is the only one I've seen that seems like a maybe....

https://www.amazon.com/HPRC-Hard-Ph...84160723&sr=8-16&keywords=phantom+4+hard+case

It received decent reviews elsewhere I found it. You can see how the RC drops in on its side. I don't know the profile of the + RC and the regular RC with bracket folded in.
I bought one where the controller sits on its side, but it is huge
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01D96K6DW/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

23.2 x 16.7 x 12 inches - didn't sound all that large till it arrived.
BTW: Under where the gimbal sits, I removed the padding and made it shorter as it seemed to raise that area up too much.

Hey Techcop....Could you take a couple of better shots of the PLUS controller in and out of the foam? I was considering buying this case, but you have the plastic gimbal lock right on the exact spot i need to see :)

Thanks man!
Sorry, just read this. I'll grab some better pics when I get home this afternoon.

Reactions: Liveddica

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94