P4P V2 Blurry stills 1MP or less

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I can’t shoot a clean or clear still photo of my life depended on it. I’ve tried everything, adjusted manual settings, auto white balance etc. Zoom in on the photo attached and you’ll see what I mean. Also, all my pics are at a 1MP or lower! Thanks in advance.
IMG_1486.jpg

Hello everyone. I can’t shoot a clean or clear still photo of my life depended on it. I’ve tried everything, adjusted manual settings, auto white balance etc.
Zoom in on the photo attached and you’ll see what I mean. Also, all my pics are at a 1MP or lower!
You can adjust white balance for different lighting conditions to keep the colours showing correctly but it will have no effect on focus or sharpness.

Your comment on file size might be an important clue since the jpg file size at the biggest resolution (3:2 ) should be 7-9 MB
The camera produces stills at the following image sizes
3:2 Aspect Ratio: 5472 × 3648
4:3 Aspect Ratio: 4864 × 3648
16:9 Aspect Ratio: 5472 × 3078​
You can check your image size to see if it's one of these.
If you are only looking at much smaller images, it sounds like you aren't using the real photos the camera is recording to the SD card, but might be looking at small cached images the app has saved?
Are you getting the image files from the SD card?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews