P4p suddenly drops fr sky

Reaction score
Tonight I flew my p4p, flew to around 1500 ft. About 300ft In the air. Once I almost got back to the home point. Which I flew back manually. The drone suddenly says "cannot take off" in mid flight and tumbles to the ground. Can any one tell me why could have caused this? Usually it says " can not take off" before you even take flight. Or in a nfz. Everything was working fine. Jut randomly says that an drops. Anybody have any ideas please let me knows

Attachments

• received_184044212273172.png
    received_184044212273172.png
    144.5 KB · Views: 465
We will need to see the flight log to answer your question. Upload your .txt log to the link below and place a link back here to that. Instructions are on the link.

DJI Flight Log Viewer

Had the same thing happen. Why would battery cells cause it to just fall? Thought the drone was suppose to auto land when batteries were at 10%.

Nope. Didn't see that guy with his drone zapper gun at all. I wasnt even in a NFZ. A couple of time during the flight it had a notification that popped up saying "motor overload" maybe one of the motors gave out?

Had the same thing happen. Why would battery cells cause it to just fall? Thought the drone was suppose to auto land when batteries were at 10%.
Same thing happened to you're drone? Did it have the same notification that popped up? Saying can not take off? Did you ever figure out what was wrong with it? This **** crazy because everything was working perfect. An that notification pops up an the drone just drops

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor