P4P+ remote - THIRD PARTY APPS. Big news out today!!

Hi, you can restore your tablet.
connect to computer and open adb, write "adb reboot recovery"
tablet will reboot in recovery mode
you can wipe your data on recovery page

or just open settings on your tablet and enter to "Backup & Reset" menu and click to "Factory data reset"

Thanks! Option 2 worked fine.

Hope you find a way to access the data feed!

What happened to your gl300e
I took it apart when i was hacking it to try and see if i could convert it to a 500F.
Turns out if you remove the gl500E rear module, you can't install the gle 500F module and it will not work as a gle500F if you do try.

I took it apart when i was hacking it to try and see if i could convert it to a 500F.
Turns out if you remove the gl500E rear module, you can't install the gle 500F module and it will not work as a gle500F if you do try.
Actually me too removed it many times for enter maskrom mode and assembled it back without problem. Why you don't using it as GL300E again.
1 (11).jpeg 1 (10).jpeg 1 (1).jpeg 1 (17).jpeg 1 (16).jpeg 1 (15).jpeg 1 (14).jpeg 1 (13).jpeg 1 (12).jpeg

Hi...

I´m a "happy" owner of a P4P+...

I have checked ADB method and it Works fine for me.
I have installed CPU-z... Maps... Altizure... EsExplorer... etc.
The 20Mb app size limit is not correct... It depends on the time for charging it that your PC uses. In my case, with a 7th gen i7, 16GB/2400 ram and SSD I have installed apps until 33Mb.
The problem is with Google Play Services... I have tried some different versions searched considering OS, SOC and resolution and all of them stop at when I start my device.
Some apps need Google Play Services for working... Altizure, for example.

Please... has anyone find a Google Play Services versión that doesnt stop and works fine in P4P+ remote unit...?

Very bad point to DJI... P4P+ is the most expensive P4P model... 3th party apps are important for working with it.... Blocking 3th party apps installation is a crazy error.

Tanks so much.

Hi...

I had a P4P+ and found the easiest and cheapest way to have third-party apps that are supported was to buy a standard controller for a PMP. Then I found I really, really like using the Epson Moverio BT-300. That was the last day I used the P4P+ controller. I put it up for sale on the Internet.

I´m a "happy" owner of a P4P+...

I have checked ADB method and it Works fine for me.
I have installed CPU-z... Maps... Altizure... EsExplorer... etc.
The 20Mb app size limit is not correct... It depends on the time for charging it that your PC uses. In my case, with a 7th gen i7, 16GB/2400 ram and SSD I have installed apps until 33Mb.
The problem is with Google Play Services... I have tried some different versions searched considering OS, SOC and resolution and all of them stop at when I start my device.
Some apps need Google Play Services for working... Altizure, for example.

Please... has anyone find a Google Play Services versión that doesnt stop and works fine in P4P+ remote unit...?

Very bad point to DJI... P4P+ is the most expensive P4P model... 3th party apps are important for working with it.... Blocking 3th party apps installation is a crazy error.

Tanks so much.

Previous owner of P4. While using this model, I liked to use REC as a screen recorder to record the DJI screen. Any chance this app would work on the P4P+ model. I don't believe it relies on Google Play to work. I've sideloaded apps before on several Android devices before

Hi…

It seems that everything is going well ... except my eyes because of not sleeping ...

I reply to my previous post questions: mods work in P4P+, must be installed in the folder "\ Android \ data \ dji.pilot.pad \ files". No need to be root.

I have made a new downgrade of the remote of my P4P+ to version 1.1.5 that incorporates Android 4.0.6. That's where the whole problem started. With that version the 32ch mod works.

... and about Force FCC mod I think that works but doesnt shows extra channels.

With firmware v1.1.5 with the mod installed you can upgrade to the latest version of firmare, 1.2.1, which incorporates version 4.1.4 of Go.

I now have it updated to 1.2.1 with the fcc mod installed. I have not tried it for testing distance, but tested at home with a lot of walls and methallic structures video signal is clear.

May be posible that Force FCC mod worked without show extra chnnels?

Greetings.

The fcc mod does not include the 32channel mod, it either one or the other, i am on version 01.02.01.00 with the boost mod and can see very stable connection to p4p at 3.2kms away, waiting for good weather for a full range test

Last edited:
I guess it all depends on which apps you want to run. You should verify they work before purchasing the P4P+ remote controller.

The display size seems fine to me. Then again, I think the iPhone 7 screen size is okay too.

The display size is fine for me too. No issues. Unless you want and prefer a smaller or even larger size screen.

I've picked up on the tail end of this and have the 7.85" & 5.5" CrystalSlky screens and wanted to put the FCC hack onto those. I presume its the same "custom" android system as on the P4 Pro + screens. Is it a case of just putting the .config file into "\ Android \ data \ dji.pilot.pad \ files" ??

OK...

As Brimba says Force FCC mod doesnt include 32ch. Its totally coherent with my observations.

Other webs explain that the checking method to check that the installation of ForceFCC mod has been OK is to check if you have 32ch in 2.4ghz mode.

I have installed the ForceFCC mod in my P4P+ and observed big improvement of RC and video stability but I cannot see the 32ch at the same time with the same mod.

Ok then to my suspect that ForceFCC doesnt includes 32ch?

Is there another way to check the correct installation of the mod?

Thanks.

As i said before, fcc mod and 32 channel mod cannot be together on one .dji.configs file.
Whoever says that to check if fcc mod is working one should see 32 channels in 2.4ghz is smoking something weird.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z