P4P plus shooting 360 video

Reaction score
I may be wording this wrong, but I want to be able to take video/pics that when put up on face book for example you can put your mouse on the pic and move the view around. Is this taken as a panorama? how or what app is used to stich it together and to download to pc? I did use the P4P plus in the pano mode, it took 34 pics, but I am unable to do anything with them? The pics are on the sd card and are viewable, but the editor on the controller cant locate them and they do not show up in albums or on the sd card tab. My videos are in the album and some still pics but not the ones taken in the pano mode. I am at a loss on how this works. thanks for any help you can give. I have not been able to find any detailed instructions on this from youtube.

Personally, I do not use app's for such a process. These are better left to post-edits with proper editing software. Just IMO.

I believe you have to use the Facebook app to shoot the pano for the 360 mode to be enabled. It’s only active on certain versions of OS as well, if I am not mistaken.

I believe you have to use the Facebook app to shoot the pano for the 360 mode to be enabled. It’s only active on certain versions of OS as well, if I am not mistaken.
I'm not so sure about that. I did a 360 degree pano photo with Litchi, stitched it with PTgui and then posted it on Facebook. It displays correctly as an interactive click-and-drag pano.

To the OP, you can use PTGui (free, but watermarked or paid (unwatermarked) or ICE (free) to stitch a pano. Other programs are available too.

Try a search here (magnifying glass, top right) For example:- Search Results for Query: stitching pano | DJI Phantom Drone Forum

Reactions: AndrewCCM

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT