P4P Issues with Litchi suddenly

Reaction score
Not sure if it has to do with the updated firmware or not but had lots of issues on a pano shoot yesterday. Might be due to the dense industrial area where I was shooting, might have been overwhelmed by interferences.
- Litchi only shot 1 photo of a 25 pics pano and stopped.
- Huge delay with video link. Video link looking more like Direct TV in a storm.

Anyone else?

Screen Shot 2017-01-16 at 9.22.15 AM.png
here's the Healthydrones report, definitely tons of downlink failures. Could this be du to being in an area with dense radio interferences?

I was on 2.4 and later tried, while drone was airborne, to switch to 5.8. Was a bit better but still troublesome.
One question I would have is that are you certain you actually switched to 5.8 (did you see the small '5.8' indication above the signal bars?) If so, and if the aircraft works properly in other locations, then you may indeed have have been experiencing some sort of massive interference problem.

One question I would have is that are you certain you actually switched to 5.8 (did you see the small '5.8' indication above the signal bars?) If so, and if the aircraft works properly in other locations, then you may indeed have have been experiencing some sort of massive interference problem.

Honestly in Litchi I don't remember seeing the 5.8 indication after i switched.
But I did when using DJI Go 4.

massive interference would come from mostly metal fencing? metal roofs? lots of cars with 3 massive car dealerships in this area. Not sure if that's a factor.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I downloaded litchi and when I open the app it is upside down causing me to turn my iPhone 6s Plus the other way and now my USB plug in is on the wrong side. Is there an easy fix?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Sounds like you have your screen rotation locked. Litchi or DJI will flip for left or right side usage.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Not sure if it has to do with the updated firmware or not but had lots of issues on a pano shoot yesterday. Might be due to the dense industrial area where I was shooting, might have been overwhelmed by interferences.
- Litchi only shot 1 photo of a 25 pics pano and stopped.
- Huge delay with video link. Video link looking more like Direct TV in a storm.

Anyone else?
i was having the same problem. Updated the firmware for the P4P and that seemed to fix it for me.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumperswaves