P4P antenna booster - dBi #?

Do you still have a spare one you may be keen to sell Cuz?
Cheers,
Boz

I still have a spare one yes, where are you located? I'm not sure if I'd sell though, If your in the US then it would be better to buy directly as shipping alone could be quite expensive as I'm located in Australia

What I was originally after is a trade for a p4p+ remote and was gonna give my modded controller and then mod the p4p+ controller with my spare one or just swap the conquer for a p4p+ controller and they can do the install themselves if they wanted to

If anyone has a p4p+ remote and doesn't like it and wants to trade I'd be interested

Just bit the bullet!! Can't wait to give it a try!!

Awesome, how long is expected shipping? It's pretty quick it came to Australia in 4 days which is crazy fast, please let me know what you think when it arrives,first impressions, your opinion on the build and design, what you think of the mount and of course how it performs for you, let me know I'd love to hear your feedback/review tbh I haven't heard a negative thing maybe only that it can be a little heavy for some which is minor as they just need to toughen up lol. Please let me know I love hearing other people opinions

Awesome, how long is expected shipping? It's pretty quick it came to Australia in 4 days which is crazy fast, please let me know what you think when it arrives,first impressions, your opinion on the build and design, what you think of the mount and of course how it performs for you, let me know I'd love to hear your feedback/review tbh I haven't heard a negative thing maybe only that it can be a little heavy for some which is minor as they just need to toughen up lol. Please let me know I love hearing other people opinions
Will do I should have it in three days, just in time our weather is warming up. I will let you know as soon as I try it out.

Reactions: On_Bail_Cuz
Awesome, can I recommend getting the whip antenna also incase for those moments you don't want to have the conquer on you can put the whip antennas on and they will provide decent range, better then stock range but not as good as the conquer, I mostly use the conquer for extra penetration in most areas but they are handy to have and you can switch between them in minutes

Install wasn't bad at all to install the most tidious part was running the antenna wire but nothing no one can't do with a little patience

Hey also how did u find the whip antennas? Did u use them yet? Either way it handy to have incase you just want to fly very local and don't want to hold the conquer... I love how easy it is to swap things over and can't wait for future products to be released and they are compatible with the mount already done

New York giants

Can you post your opinion in my thread I just started? I created my own thread in regards to this as I have had a fair few interested and I feel it's being hidden in this thread so I created another one to raise awareness

Conquer range extender by titan drones works with p4p - review and feedback
Conquer range extender by titan drones works with p4p - review and feedback

Reactions: Boz
Will do I should have it in three days, just in time our weather is warming up. I will let you know as soon as I try it out.

Also can you post in the thread Link I posted above when you get the item and post your thoughts and reviews

Say it how it is, if you don't like it then say it, if you do then say it, I want genuine reviews that people are enjoying this unit or if they aren't, don't think you must comment nice things because it was recommended by myself, I want your real opinions and thoughts

Also anyone else looking for info regarding this please head there as I will keep answering replies to the thread

Thanks in advanced

thx this looks very similer to the mod I did to my p3p couple of years ago.

To be clear, your range limit is LOS. At most that might be 1/2 mile. On the other hand a stronger signal is good in areas of high electronic noise.

To be clear, your range limit is LOS. At most that might be 1/2 mile. On the other hand a stronger signal is good in areas of high electronic noise.

That depends what country you are from, don't assume everyone is in the US and and has the same laws,
I love how people think the FAA laws apply to the whole world... sigh... and I don't mean by your post just in general most people from the US everyone seems to think that the rules for FAA apply worldwide and are quick to jump up and down... I'm definitely not promoting unsafe flying, just keep in mind what is illegal for you might be legal for someone else so you shouldn't be quick to jump to conclusions
but yes the penetration in clustered areas is definitely great

thx this looks very similer to the mod I did to my p3p couple of years ago.

Do you have any pics or details of the mod you done? Did you just perform on your own with a tutorial vid or walk through? That's crazy man I wouldn't think to open it up without a vid or something to guide me, but I'm not that tech savvy as others like yourself, what kind of mod did you do?

I still have a spare one yes, where are you located? I'm not sure if I'd sell though, If your in the US then it would be better to buy directly as shipping alone could be quite expensive as I'm located in Australia

What I was originally after is a trade for a p4p+ remote and was gonna give my modded controller and then mod the p4p+ controller with my spare one or just swap the conquer for a p4p+ controller and they can do the install themselves if they wanted to

If anyone has a p4p+ remote and doesn't like it and wants to trade I'd be interested
I'm also an Aussie.
Tassie.

I, too, thought I would need a range extender wih the P4P, just like with the P4 and P3P. However, once I tried the "Auto 5.8Ghz" HD setting, I have realized that it is unnecessary! In heavily urban environments, at 100' AGL, my control and video range reaches well over 4 miles away (consistent with P4P specs), with NO mods. Also, flying with OA turned on, limiting your speed to 30mph, extends battery life to 24 minutes at that speed to 10% remaining. My stock flights all average over 50,000 feet. Before investing in any RC mod, first try the "Auto 5.8GHz" setting. You'll be happy you did! The hassle and weight of an external antenna are unnecessary on the P4P. :cool:

Reactions: Boz and nickn7
Wow, that carbon fiber skin is bloody awesome. Not sure about putting it on the motors though :confused:

It is awesome, great quality easily the best brand of skins on the market

It doesn't have an effect on the motors they run fine and don't heat up.

Also before it's asked... the skin does not interfere with gps signal or cause any issues works flawlessly

Wow, that carbon fiber skin is bloody awesome. Not sure about putting it on the motors though :confused:

815eb8931d3174be742d5f710ffc4499.jpg

Here's another pick for you [emoji7]

Great discussion. Exactly what I was looking for. It's a bit pricey for a range extender, but I've had too many situations where I lose the signal and then sweat while I wait for the UAV to get back in range. Ideally, I like to be able to see my drone, but I frequently can't see it behind trees or buildings. The fact that I don't have line of sight on it makes it tough to get good pictures all the time. With this extender, have you had good success in flying "blind"?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl