P4P “intelligent” Battery won’t charge

Reaction score
My battery was on a multi charge with another like battery. The charger was set to “storage” then I switched it to charge. When I returned in 2 days one battery was charged the other was dead...any way to resurrect it? Warranty period is long over, not sure hours on the battery. Help?

I have a P3P which I've been flying with 5 batteries for over 2 years. I rotate the batteries so they get equal use. My number 2 battery acted up this week. I hadn't flown for a couple weeks so all my batteries were partially discharged, as they are designed to do. However, my number 2 battery lit up all the lights when I pressed the button. So I took it for a flight. At first, my tablet display showed the battery level at 100%. That was surprising because my batteries when fully charge usually display a level of about 97%, never 100. So I took off and hovered nearby at about 60 feet, taking a few photos, etc. Suddenly the voice on my tablet started warning me of a critically low battery and it was going to land in 10 seconds. So, I brought it down safely and turned it off.
Just wondered if anyone else has had this type of experience.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michello