P4 Step By Step Successful Firmware Update Procedure

Reaction score
This procedure worked perfectly for me hope it does for you.

I completed upgrade successfully and with all new flight modes enabled and Horizon tilt issues corrected. Using firmware v02.00.0106 IOS and Ipad 2 Air. Only issue like most, is I get erroneous high wind warnings even in light air

1. Insure aircraft and RC are fully charged (important).
2. With aircraft off, update RC using DJI app. Make sure you are logged in and have a good wireless internet connection. Once RC has completed update power off RC and IOS device.
3. Format SD card (important) and place back in in Aircraft. Connect aircraft to PC using USB to micro USB cable. Power up aircraft. Start up the latest version of DJI assist 2 and install new update.
4. Once the update is complete power down aircraft and remove battery and insert your second battery. Power up craft and refresh DJI Assist 2. The firmware will update battery. As soon as all your batteries have updated, power down aircraft.
5. Power up aircraft and then the RC. You should have a good link between RC and aircraft, all new flight functions and Horizon Tilt should be resolved.
6. Check all setting and re-set as desired and recalibrate sensors, IMU, gimbal, and compass.
7. Fly safe and enjoy.

Key to the success is have patience and follow procedures systematically.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor