P4 start up noise

Reaction score
my p4 is not the same when I go to fire it until up. What I mean is the noise it first makes when you hit the battery and you hear it sound off then camera spins around to level...mine has always made the usual noise, now I get hi and low tones during that Initial start up. Anyone experience this? And if so, is there a solution ? Thanks

Set is : iPad Pro 9.7, everything is up to date with latest versions and bird still flies like the day I got it over a year ago. When a lot were bricked with the new firmware mine never skipped a beat ...always has me on edge when I first hear it start

Mine makes the tone sounds also. I got this one back in February and never noticed any other. It may be just now acting normal.
Good luck, and you’ve already had some by not being grounded by the “updates”. I too have had no problems but I switched to Litchi almost a year ago so hope I don’t.
Jim
WA5TEF

Reactions: Bckmstr
Thanks for your feedback Jim, Have you ever heard yours make the same tones all the same? I mean the same consistent sound levels be it high or softer tones,
If the rain leaves today i’ll Try and get a video of it starting up so you can hear the difference tones

FWIW, mine makes the same noise ranging from high to low when it trails off when initialising. Had to go and check as I've never really noticed before.

Reactions: Bckmstr
BCKMSTR, yep I’ve heard those same tones hundreds of times yet I could not hum or whistle them! I’ve not noticed any make any changes at all but I also will video mine starting up inside the house and try to post it here. Hope you find out something from others also.
Jim
WA5TEF

well I made a 15 sec video and you can clearly hear the difference, but when I go to upload it says error to large ? wouldn't think 15 sec vid is too large

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart