P4 Standard Camera

Reaction score
Good Morning,

I recently bought a used P4 to get into the hobby and I have been having issues with the camera. It does not focus well and the images are of both landscapes and houses. I have tried a few different settings but I am worried about the framing of the camera. As I mentioned the drone was purchased used and the listing made no mention of crashes or drops, I do realize that those listings are not always accurate. The drone has a few scuffs on various points and on the camera it seems to be missing something. I will attach a picture below. Is there another rubber ring that should act as a shock absorber around the lens or should the empty space around the lens be there? If not are those parts available to be purchased or should I try and get a scrap camera and pull the piece off of it?

Thanks for your help and input!

IMG_3622.JPG 58220849379__EB2FFF69-88ED-404E-8A1E-61277E54F1D1.JPG IMG_3624.jpg

I have a set of filters that are not attached when I took the pictures. Sorry should have stated that. I was using Polar Pro ND Filters when taking the pics but removed it to look closer at the lens.

I have a set of filters that are not attached when I took the pictures. Sorry should have stated that. I was using Polar Pro ND Filters when taking the pics but removed it to look closer at the lens.
Have you tapped on the screen before taking the photo, to let the camera focus?

I was under the impression the P4 Standard had a fixed focus? I will try that and see. I am hoping that the previous owner did not damage the lens when whatever happened, happened.

Reactions: jr257944
I was under the impression the P4 Standard had a fixed focus? I will try that and see. I am hoping that the previous owner did not damage the lens when whatever happened, happened.
Your lens looks good, from the photos provided. I don't remember the specs of the original P4, but no harm in trying. Hopefully it fixes your problem.

Your lens looks good, from the photos provided. I don't remember the specs of the original P4, but no harm in trying. Hopefully it fixes your problem.

Thank you for your help! Will try it out and see.

Reactions: Ansia

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164