P4 Single Shot Double Pictures

Reaction score
Everytime I take picture on sigle shot, the system always produce 2 identical pictures. The other one sharper than the other. How can this happen?
Thanks Jok

It sounds as if you've got it set on jpeg + Raw...you can alter it in your camera settings to take just jpeg, or just Raw if that's what you want. Raw is normally used if you're going to put the shot into an editing program for further work.

I had the same thing with the previous update .410, but only in my tablet, the card in the bird was single shot. The latest update .411 fixed this for me. My setting was at jpg and single shot and identical blurry copy.

Here is my latest update, is it really the latest? Kindly please confirm, thanks

Attachments

• 1465745002827.jpg
    1465745002827.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 328
When you switch everything on (with your tablet connected to wi-fi) it should come up on your screen that an update is available.....download the update to your tablet, then connect the tablet to the P4 with the supplied cable and start the update.

Haha, I did that the other day. I noticed there was a update come up on my screen. I then connected the tablet and the bird with supplied cable, and turn everything on, then I downoad the update, after about 15mins, it says download succesfull. The result still as it is....410. Can you please tell me some thing was not correct?

After you've successfully downloaded the update, you have to perform another step, which is to start the update to the P4.

Connect your tablet to P4 (wi-fi on), and with any luck it will tell you the update has been downloaded (or offer you the chance to download again), and then there should be a screen telling you to start the upgrade.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl