P4 SD Card wont stay in

Reaction score
Hi All,

A quick question/advice sought. I bought a P4 a few months back and after a few weeks the SD card would not stay in place. Instead of clicking and staying put, it would spring out. Anyway, I took it back to the retailer where I bought it (MediaMarkt in Netherlands) and today they sent me an invoice claiming it was caused by user error. I certainly don't remember doing anything prior to it breaking, so I am wondering if anyone else has experienced an SD card that wont stay in place.

Thanks,

Malcolm

Could be the retaining mechanism but did you try to gently push a little further in with your finger nail? I have to for mine or it won`t click.

Could be the retaining mechanism but did you try to gently push a little further in with your finger nail? I have to for mine or it won`t click.

I tried everything but no luck. I really don't remember doing anything to break it either (I knew that you need to put it in 'upside down' and certainly don't remember ever forcing it). My disappointment is with the retailer (not DJI as far as I know) who are wanting to charge me for the repair because they claim user error. They have not, as yet, provided any explanation as to how they came to that conclusion. My slightly cynical side guesses that this standard practice (but that is only my opinion). I'll see what happens when I contest it.

Thanks,
Malcolm

I have this problem as well.
New,used, no real way to fix this part without changing, have read a couple posts on this and some used fine plastic or toothpic or some good tape over the slot,it will hold for a while if do it nice to make do,,

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Ha yeh I know, Not sure if @ROMzombi knew but saw him searching and guess he follow on this instead of starting a thread,,this was the year I discovered the illusive phantom drone and learnt to leave the sparrow's behind and flys with the eagles lol 👌,now I'm back with the sparrow,oh well

Reactions: captainmilehigh
Ha yeh I know, Not sure if @ROMzombi knew but saw him searching and guess he follow on this instead of starting a thread,,this was the year I discovered the illusive phantom drone and learnt to leave the sparrow's behind and flys with the eagles lol 👌,now I'm back with the sparrow,oh well
No worries. Eagles are overrated anyway. I'm down here with the sparrows and old crows myself....😂😂😂

Reactions: LOVE NZ
Most message boards want you to search for a topic rather than start a new thread about the same issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen