P3SE video view problem

Reaction score
Has anyone an idea, why I can't view My videos straight out of the memory card? There's absolutely no video player, that could view the videos from my card or from my HD after I've copied the files.

Only way to view the videos, are to upload them to YouTube, or download the via DJI Go Editor. The problem is, that the download with DJI Go is so slow, takes ages to download as the dl speed varies between 192-490KBs.

This has been the problem with all Go versions I've tried and still goes on. Now I just got really frustrated cause I have to edit my yesterdays shoot from our music video session...

I have a 32GB SanDisk card, which has had zero problems on the bird. All recordings have been successful and I can see the files on the card. All files are just FullHD, no 4K shoots.

PC or MAC? What file format. MOV or MP4? What frame rate?

Have you tried both MOV and MP4 formats with the same results?

For MP4's, I believe that uses the H264 Codec. Not sure about the MOV files. I always use MP4.

VLC will play anything see the link from @chatikib above but if your computer gear is old it may struggle to run 4K video

try reducing the resolution. for example 1080x720 and try. if your device's parameters are not matched to 4k, or it will cut you a lot or the video will not start at all

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka